Visit Gaea's Official Site!


Blood of the Pure - Booktrailer

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Bulk Update =^_^=


  Ok, since I started uploading chapters to the site first my blog isn't quite up to date. So here they are, all the chapters uploaded until now. Just click on the images to read them online. After this updates will be slower. I'm trying to update every other day but since writing doesn't actually put food on my table I still have to work like everyone else and sometimes I lack the time to do what I love most 😭
  Oh well, I hope you enjoy and if you want to know when the next update is made just subscribe on the site.

All the best and good readings,




Ch1-P3


The Universe of Arnae - Book 1 - Chapter 2 (P1)

 ch2-p1


 The Universe of Arnae - Book 1 - Chapter 2 (P2)

ch2-p2


The Universe of Arnae - Book 1 - Chapter 2 (P3)

ch2 -p3


The Universe of Arnae - Book 1 - Chapter 2 (P4)

ch2-p4


The Universe of Arnae - Book 1 - Chapter 2 (P5)

ch2-p5

0 comments:

Post a Comment