Visit Gaea's Official Site!


Blood of the Pure - Booktrailer

Friday, May 3, 2019

Blood of the Pure - Finally Finished!! ^_^

Hi there!!

I just finished uploading Blood of the Pure Chapter 22 to the Public. =^_^=

This  weekend I’ll be away, on work, so I made an effort to finish Blood of the Pure. And it's done, all 30 Chapters + Epilogue.

Blood of the Pure - Chapter 28 

Blood of the Pure - Chapter 29  

Blood of the Pure - Chapter 30  

Blood of the Pure - Chapter Epilogue  

I’m  now starting to compile Gaea 2 - Light of the Shadow. I’ve already  managed to make the books introductory page so, if your curious, check  it out --> http://carpersanti.net/gaea/book-2  Like Blood of the Pure, the book is already finished. Just needs to be  reviewed a bit more, so don’t be afraid,I won’t drop it midway. I’m all  but ready to revisit Alexis and Aaran and I’m sure you will love them as  well :)

And then I still have to make some  time for some digital art >_> I’m redoing my book covers, so I’ll  have to somehow come up with a satisfying cover for Light of the Shadow.  If you’re like me (or better than me which is not that difficult -_-)  and like to draw characters, I’ll be opening a gallery on my site where  fanart will be displayed (of course with due credits and links to your  gallery or site if you have them). Just send me a message ^_^

So feel inspired, have fun, read a lot a have a nice weekend! ♥

P.S.  And let me know what you think of my novel, you lazy reader!! Or I'll  sick Leabhan on you! And it won't be pretty to see, I assure you!  Leabhan can be extremely badass when he's angry! =>_<=


0 comments:

Post a Comment