Visit Gaea's Official Site!


Blood of the Pure - Booktrailer

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Blood of the Pure - Chapter 26 and 27

Okay, yes I'm being a bad girl >_> 

I should be updating my other novel but who can resist Gabriel? -_-  

Well, the truth is that this book has already been reviewed a few times, while Denial is a bit more complicated, and I've been so tired lately that I always turn to the easiest task.  

Since both chapters are a bit small I did 2 this time.

 Blood of the Pure - Chapter 26  
Blood of the Pure - Chapter 27  

If you're one of my beloved supporters at Patreon you can read them right now. If not (shame on you!) just wait a few more days and it will be public available. 

Right now the entire book is available until chapter 21.

 I hope you enjoy ^_^  

"Hei author! What about the cover for the next book? When will you do that?"  
The author looks up at the sky, turns around a whistles while pirouetting down the street.  
"Did you hear that? The wind, it's definitely the wind ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment