Visit Gaea's Official Site!


Blood of the Pure - Booktrailer

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Gaea - Blood of the Pure Update! - Chapter 11 to 23

Yay!! Here it is!
Lots of new chapters. (Which means I've been bad girl concerning my blog updates >_> Oh well ... ) 

If you're following my books on the official site, please support my devotion to writing (and help ,e pay my bills in the process) by becoming one (as of now first) of my beloved magic patrons!
By becoming a magic patron you will have access to early updates (yes, those chapters that are locked now will become unlocked) as well as any short stories and other nice things I'll try my best to come up with. (yeah, basically you'll be helping me pay my bills, yes ... what can one do? A girl's got to eat ^_^)



Thank you for following, loving and supporting my writing!

Also, stop being lazy, reader!! And leave a fu**ing comment!! Or else!



 .... and now for the chapters ... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment