Visit Gaea's Official Site!


Blood of the Pure - Booktrailer

Friday, April 26, 2019

The Gemstone of Ominium - Denial - Chapters 11 and 12

And its almost done.
One more chapter and book 1 is complete.
I'm still kind of lost inside book 2 -_- My characters have always have a way about them. I plan something but they end up doing another thing entirely different and I'm like "Great! What now? What am I supposed to do with this??" Think they answer? Yeah, right!! "You're the author, you solve it!" So I am struggling a bit, trying not to lose anyone on the way, or forget about important loose ends from book 1.
My favorite charas of book 2, right now, are probably Kai and Solara ;) And, of course, Selina. But Selina is a good girl and normally does what I tell her to do. I have lots of scenes written about her from far away in the future. Now Kai is an entirely different matter! The guy doesn't open his mouth and while on book 1 I kind of didn't know what to do about him, in a long term. Things are completely different now ... probably in a way that will get me some readers' hate thrown my way, bot oh well ... It is what it is ...



The Gemstone of Ominium - Denial - Chapters 11
The Gemstone of Ominium - Denial - Chapters 12



0 comments:

Post a Comment