Visit Gaea's Official Site!


Blood of the Pure - Booktrailer

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Update Arane Chapters 3 to 8

Okay, so I've decided to update my sites less frequently but with complete chapters instead (yeah, no more part 1, 2 and so on) They'll still be divided by parts for an easier reading experience, but you'll have access to the full chapter.
I also opened an account on Patreon, so all you loving readers, if you're feeling all fluffy inside, please help support the author ...! 



And the author will grant your magic desire, and grant you access to all the secret stuff going on behind the curtains (though I'll have to check with Gabriel first, about stuff like access to top secret evil plans and so on.)

Anyway, hope you enjoy the products of my raving madness ^_^

Wish you all a wonderful week!










0 comments:

Post a Comment